Azuronaut is a people focused digital agency crafting leading edge solutions utilizing the digital technologies: Workplace by Facebook, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Azure and more. We are Microsoft Gold Partners and Workplace by Facebook partners.
We believe that every person and business is unique, and we craft experiences that celebrate this uniqueness, delivering award-winning collaboration, communication, knowledge and learning solutions for clients around the globe.
Drawing on our extensive experience, we deliver innovative, flexible and adaptable solutions that drive engagement, performance and productivity. Our team is driven by passion to deliver exceptional experiences by pushing the boundaries of innovation.
Are you our next Delivery Manager?
As Delivery Manager you will manage multiple agile projects, delivering bespoke digital solutions via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
You’ll be adept at delivering complex digital projects, breaking down barriers for the team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed. Defining project needs and feeding these into the resourcing and planning process will enable resource to be appropriately allocated. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
Your responsibilities are:
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate Agile project management methodology, learning and iterating frequently
- Work with the Product Manager or Project Lead to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising work against the capacity and capability of the team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Actively inputting in the Delivery process, sharing and applying skills and knowledge to bring in best practice.
What skills and experience you’ll need
It’s essential that you have:
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of the Microsoft O365 and SharePoint landscape
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams