Azuronaut is a people focused digital agency crafting leading edge solutions utilizing the digital technologies: Workplace by Facebook, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Azure and more. We are Microsoft Gold Partners and Workplace by Facebook partners.
We believe that every person and business is unique, and we craft experiences that celebrate this uniqueness, delivering award-winning collaboration, communication, knowledge and learning solutions for clients around the globe.
Drawing on our extensive experience, we deliver innovative, flexible and adaptable solutions that drive engagement, performance and productivity. Our team is driven by passion to deliver exceptional experiences by pushing the boundaries of innovation.
Are you our next Intermediate Full Stack Developer?
As an Intermediate Full Stack Developer at Azuronaut you’ll work as part of a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team, developing software that has a clear real-world impact.
Are you a self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running on day one?
The technology stack you’ll be working with includes, but is not limited to C#, ASP.Net Core, ReactJS, Azure, Cosmos Db, Service Fabric, Databricks, Azure DevOps.
Your responsibilities are:
- Application and infrastructure design from concept through development and implementation
- Hands on development working with other developers
- Ensure the code you’ve written functions as designed by creating automated unit and integration tests, which execute in our continuous delivery pipeline
- Create useful documentation for systems worked on
- Contribute to initial customer engagement and pre-sales assistance
What skills and experience you’ll need
It’s essential that you have:
- Proficiency with .Net
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale applications
- Experience troubleshooting problems that can occur at scale
- Great interpersonal skills and enjoy operating in a fast-paced team setting
- Self-starter that can work in a highly cross functional environment and remove roadblocks
- Some experience in Azure and willing to learn more
- Understanding of microservices
- Some exposure to SharePoint Online or Office 365 – Optional
- Experience with Service Fabric – Optional