About the job
Are you our next Marketing Manager?
Are you an innovative marketer with a passion for keeping people connected? We are looking for a creative individual who has experience in marketing digital products and offerings to a wide range of audiences and markets. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Azuronaut are leaders in connecting and empowering organisations, crafting leading edge solutions for our clients using the best of technologies such as Workplace from Facebook and Microsoft. We draw on our extensive experience to deliver innovative solutions that drive engagement, performance and productivity of people and business.
Your responsibilities are:
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads.
- Build exceptional relationships with clients, partners and colleagues.
- Work with the Leadership Team to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Research and analyse market trends and competitors to define key audiences.
- Analyse the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking, analysis and report findings.
- Deliver social media plans and create content (i.e. blogs, case studies, etc).
- Manage and monitor the budget of the marketing department ensuring that there is a return on investment.
- Manage the design and production of all promotional materials, such as the company website, marketing collateral and merchandise.
- Organise and manage the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows and conferences.
What skills and experience you’ll need
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with copywriting skills and experience.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently.
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Proven track record of ability to utilise critical thinking skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Be proficient in analysing customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation, CRM and analytics tools.
- Experience in planning, managing and delivering high quality webinars and live events.