Azuronaut is a people focused digital agency crafting leading edge solutions utilizing the digital technologies: Workplace by Facebook, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Azure and more. We are Microsoft Gold Partners and Workplace by Facebook partners.
We believe that every person and business is unique, and we craft experiences that celebrate this uniqueness, delivering award-winning collaboration, communication, knowledge and learning solutions for clients around the globe.
Drawing on our extensive experience, we deliver innovative, flexible and adaptable solutions that drive engagement, performance and productivity. Our team is driven by passion to deliver exceptional experiences by pushing the boundaries of innovation.
Are you our next Marketing Manager?
As a Marketing Manager at Azuronaut you will use a high level of expertise to understand our current and future clients to build awareness of how our products and solutions can satisfy their needs.
You will be open to influence, inspiration and the expertise of the people around you, appreciating their talents, strengths and weaknesses in order to meet deadlines and deliver successful campaigns. You are comfortable delivering day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy whilst thriving with tight deadlines.
Your responsibilities are:
- Working with the Leadership Team to set the marketing strategy for the business
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors
- Managing and monitoring the success of marketing campaigns, tracking effectiveness and reporting findings to the leadership team.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as the company website, marketing collateral and merchandise.
- Managing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows and conferences.
What skills and experience you’ll need
- Experience in establishing positioning, identifying target audiences, and developing marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Experience with leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Proven experience analysing customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and conducting analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extracting key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.