Azuronaut is a people focused digital agency crafting leading edge solutions utilizing the digital technologies: Workplace by Facebook, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Azure and more. We are Microsoft Gold Partners and Workplace by Facebook partners.
We believe that every person and business is unique, and we craft experiences that celebrate this uniqueness, delivering award-winning collaboration, communication, knowledge and learning solutions for clients around the globe.
Drawing on our extensive experience, we deliver innovative, flexible and adaptable solutions that drive engagement, performance and productivity. Our team is driven by passion to deliver exceptional experiences by pushing the boundaries of innovation.
Are you our next SharePoint Developer?
As a SharePoint Developer at Azuronaut you’ll develop solutions with the SharePoint framework for both On Premises and SharePoint Online environments as part of a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
Your responsibilities are:
- Development on Apps and bespoke project specifications using the Microsoft SharePoint Development Toolkit
- Adherence to development policies, processes and internal systems update
- Ongoing knowledge gathering, appliance and communication
- Undertaking handovers to QC and Project Teams and to Clients where necessary
- Provision of technical documentation for consumption by QC, Project Management, Support, Marketing and Clients
- Managing and meeting project milestones
What skills and experience you’ll need
It’s essential that you have:
- Experience of using Bootstrap (or responsive design equivalent)
- Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development Experience
- Experience of working with the SharePoint App model (provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted)
- Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model
- Experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows
- Experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
- Proven track record to work to strict commercial deadlines
- Self-management and strong organisation skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills