About the job
At Azuronaut we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. We are expanding and looking for an intranet enthusiast with excellent knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft 365 who can help us take our products and offering to the next level.
We are in search of an experienced SharePoint Consultant to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to shape the development of our One Digital Workspace intranet platform.
You’re a skilled Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Online specialist with a proven ability to deliver client projects and lead the full project lifecycle — from conception through release. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in competitor product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them.
At Azuronaut we are leaders in connecting and empowering people, teams and organisations. We deliver innovative products and experiences that drive engagement, performance and productivity of people and business – utilising leading-edge technologies such as Workplace from Facebook and Microsoft 365.
A bit about One Digital Workspace
The One Digital Workspace team’s mission is to make working from anywhere more seamless. One focuses hard on the user experience, how and where people work and collaborate, and how it can make their lives easier.
We align organisations to give people easier pathways to knowledge, communications and applications – improving productivity, reducing costs and strengthening knowledge.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company with client and partners solicit feedback on products and services
- Leads end-to-end project delivery and stakeholder relationships for all projects assigned.
- Accountable for shaping the project to drive optimum delivery of outputs, including planning at the level appropriate to the complexity of the project.
- Monitors and reviews all project delivery budgets, costs, resourcing and drives governance arrangements to support appropriate reporting.
- Manage risk, working with the business and using effective stakeholder management to agree common understanding to mitigate and reduce risk.
- Maintains effective relationships with clients and stakeholders, making sure effective and robust communication plans are agreed and in place.
- Develop an understanding of technical and business aspects of each project in order to accurately manage risks, issues, change requests, budget, resources and deliverables.
- Identifies and implements quality and efficiency improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate, write client proposals with input from a variety of stakeholders, clients, engineers and developers.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong background in SharePoint consulting, implementation, customisation and development.
- Knowledge of other Office 356 collaboration tools and ability to relate these to SharePoint and each other.
- A positive, team player attitude and be able to multi-task with ease.
- 5+ years’ experience in SharePoint Consulting and Microsoft 365 Suite.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, being dedicated to exceptional world-class client service.
- An aptitude for operating in a high energy, fast-paced environment and working with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Able to take a continuous approach to planning, forecasting, estimating, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning and road mapping.
- Able to communicate the plan, planning assumptions and progress to a range of stakeholders.
- Able to maintain the cadence of delivery and manages the relationships between people.