The task of the technical support specialist at Azuronaut is to strive towards the delivery of service excellence so that companies can thrive on our platforms.
Those who join our team are very passionate about solving people’s issues and making sure that everyone will be helped in a timely and professional manner.
The majority of your responsibility involves resolving first-line customer inquiries through a ticketing system within SLA.
We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer who is passionate about helping customers resolve their issues, willing to improve the experience for our customers and wants to make an impact on a new team.
- Act as the support contact for customers
- Collaborate with the engineering and architecture teams to ensure effective technical resolution for customers
- Develop and document enhancements around the support process
- Influence the product roadmap by identifying and informing on regional support insights, challenges and strategic opportunities
- 5+ years of experience as technical support engineer for enterprise applications and customers
- Demonstrated experience of excellent troubleshooting of customer escalations in a ticket based workflow while achieving SLA requirements
- Experience and understanding of enterprise security, including user/identity management (e.g. Active Directory), protocols (e.g. SAML and authentication flows), concepts (e.g. Single Sign On, Mobile Device Management), integration with cloud service providers (e.g., Azure, GSuite), integrations with content partners (e.g. One Drive, Google Drive, DropBox, etc.) and APIs.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly explain technical steps to a non-tech savvy audience