Workplace Officer and Strategist
Azuronaut is hiring a Workplace Officer and Strategist to build world class employee communication and collaboration programs that will drive employee engagement and better ways of working for our clients.
This role will be responsible for leading a cross-functional client team(s) who serves both employees and leadership in the company’s journey toward communications and collaboration using Workplace by Facebook. The role will guide short- and long-term strategy, programming, content, leader engagement, adoption techniques, user education, system integration, promotional events, and other programming.
Additionally, the role will create the strategy for long-term value, defining relevant key performance indicators (KPIs), reporting on success, managing governance, managing community champions, and serving as an internal Subject Matter Expert (SME). The role requires someone who can authoritatively evangelize the program and coach senior leaders to participate, as well as work tactically on day-to-day community operations. The role will continually build subject matter expertise by actively participating in external industry groups and conferences to learn and share best practices.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build a comprehensive Workplace by Facebook strategy for clients, blending industry best practices to create a high-value and scalable community for our clients
- Develop a community strategy, roadmap, budget, and launch timeline, creating accountability for internal employees and vendors
- Align a cross-functional team of technical and communications professionals under a single plan, building consensus and alignment on responsibilities, timing, and requirements
- Oversee the work of one or more Community Managers and/or volunteer Champions to scale Workplace adoption on a use-case by use-case basis
- Work hand in hand with IT on the technical implementation Workplace by Facebook, ensuring alignment of technical requirements, business use cases, onboarding, and the employee experience
- Manage, train, and develop team members in social collaboration best practices
- Determine specific, measurable, achievable key performance indicators (KPIs) and goals to inform and update senior leadership, capture tangible and intangible metrics, and convey those to senior level executives
- Obtain executive sponsorship and coach leadership participation in the community and among employees
- Lead adoption and engagement efforts; monitor and adjust strategy, as necessary, to build long-term usage and scale
- Work with Facebook to monitor Workplace product developments, identify and resolve challenges and issues, and advocate for the needs of clients as a premium Workplace customer
- Evangelize the enterprise social network program results externally with case studies, conferences, speaking engagements, and participation in social forums with industry peers
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 5–10+ years of work experience in Communications, Marketing, Collaboration, Innovation and/or HR functions, including at least 2 years managing direct reports and teams
- 1+ years of experience as an enterprise social network Community Manager, Strategist or Director with responsibility for over [current number of employees] users/employees
- 1+ years actively utilizing Workplace by Facebook, Yammer or another employee community and collaboration platform as a Champion or avid user
- Exceptional leadership, communication, management and business skills; demonstrated emotional intelligence and ability to empathize
- Familiarity with industry best practices, thought leaders, associations, vendors and emerging technology
- Ability to comfortably liaise directly with senior leadership, technology practitioners, and global employees
- Education: undergraduate degree in a related field; MBA or advanced degree in Communications
Please apply by submitting a full resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.Only applicants with working rights in United Kingdom will be considered. No agency enquiries thank you.
Must be eligible to work in UK