Happy to announce that Azuronaut have two customers marked as finalists at the 2018 Employee Engagement Awards, hosted at Twickenham on 24th January 2019.
Clarins – Best Use of Technology
Plan International – Employee Engagement Non-profit / Charity of the Year
Previous award winners include RBS, GSK, Post Office, and Fitness First and the judges panel is a high calibre collective with executives from the likes of Innocent Drinks, Rolls Royce and British Airways and industry leaders.
Workplace by Facebook are an Award Sponsor at this event and we’re proud to have two of our clients in the finals, both of which are using Workplace as a key part of their employee engagement strategy. We’re looking forward to the event, hopefully we’ll see some of you there in January and bag an award or two!
What is Employee Engagement Awards
As the first and only global dedicated Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards), they believe in inspiring & educating people to remake the way organisations think about, and engage, people to achieve their purpose. EE Awards will provide finalists and winners with industry acknowledgement and an important competitive advantage to attract the best talent globally and all year round.
Benefits for Finalists and Winners
- Provides proof that the company is investing in their people
- Shows the company cares about employee well-being
- Shows the company care about employee involvement in the future of the business
- Makes the company more attractive as an employer
- Rewards all those people who work hard to make the employee engagement programme work
- Shows leadership in their sector
- Opportunities to showcase their work and learn from others at our Awards & Conference
- Provides positive PR & Marketing reinforcement